Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTS COLT PYTHON ,RARE BRIGHT NICKLE 8 INCH

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sfvhoghunter
    Member
    • Jun 2013
    • 151

    WTS COLT PYTHON ,RARE BRIGHT NICKLE 8 INCH

    Make: COLT

    Model: PYTHON

    Caliber: 357/38

    Location (city or county): SFV,Northridge,reseda

    Price: $3500

    Will ship (Y/N): NO

    Other info: extremely nice very rare bright nickle 8inch python it comes with original wood checkered grips and a display case.

    Please P.M all questions,I don't have any pics on my computer but I can text pics by phone thanks!! This python does not have any flaws and the turn line is extremely faint.this is your chance to own a rare python in true perfect condition.
  • #2
    Uglyd
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2013
    • 1320

    Here ya go man:
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      sfvhoghunter
      Member
      • Jun 2013
      • 151

      bump

      Comment

      • #4
        sfvhoghunter
        Member
        • Jun 2013
        • 151

        All pm's answered,thanks for all the nice compliments and great offers,local buyers it's your chance to own a rare python that you never see go up for sale especially in this condition.....

        Comment

        • #5
          sfvhoghunter
          Member
          • Jun 2013
          • 151

          LOCAL BUYERS it's your last chance to own a true flawless rare colt python,if not sold this weekend local it will be going up north to a new owner,so cal snake hunters step up before it's gone!!!!

          Comment

          • #6
            sfvhoghunter
            Member
            • Jun 2013
            • 151

            Local buyers let's make a deal so I don't have to drive up north to sell it.

            Comment

            • #7
              Sleeper
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Mar 2010
              • 327

              I'll take it per our pm conversation.
              sigpic
              NRA LIFE MEMBER

              Comment

              • #8
                mikegs430
                Member
                • Nov 2011
                • 254

                I would love to add it my collection but I'm Python poor right now.

                Comment

                • #9
                  sfvhoghunter
                  Member
                  • Jun 2013
                  • 151

                  this snake is sold,it's going up north to a new home,thanks again"sleeper"....

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1