Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sold. Please delete

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MammieKahr
    Member
    • Jul 2011
    • 117

    Sold. Please delete

    Makw: Beretta

    Model: Nano

    Caliber: 9mm

    Location (city or county): Temwcula

    Price: Sold

    Will ship (Y/N): No off roster. Ftf ppt only

    Other info: Brand new in box. Has 1 6rnd and 1 8rnd mags. Beretta night sights installed. Still have original sights. Box, lock, and everything that it came with from factory included. Also 2 boxes of hydra shok ammo included. Also included a pack of 2 mag extensions. Brand new also. Awesome gun for Ccw. Nothing at all to snag on and very compact.


    Maybe a partial trade for a nice tactical 12ga.




    Will add pics when I get home from work. Please ask all questions through pm's.

    Thanks and god bless.
    Last edited by MammieKahr; 11-05-2013, 12:14 PM.
  • #2
    MammieKahr
    Member
    • Jul 2011
    • 117

    Btt

    Comment

    • #3
      MammieKahr
      Member
      • Jul 2011
      • 117

      offers? Reasonable offers will be accepted

      If you think this is worth less than what people sell used lcp's on here for, than this isn't the gun for you. I put the price at what it is but also put OBO. But before making a offer, think about this. The gun alone is a little over $500 and thats if you can buy one considering they are off roster. It is brand new. It came with one 6 and 1 8 rnd mags. The first version came with 2 6rnd mags and those had some problems. The gun has beretta night sights installed. Im including 2 boxes of ammo. Im including mag extensions.

      If all this is only worth less the price of a lcp to you, please move on. If you want to make a reasonable offer please do so. Its just sitting in the safe and I don't want it. Thats my reason for selling ..



      Thanks
      Last edited by MammieKahr; 11-01-2013, 4:58 PM.

      Comment

      • #4
        MammieKahr
        Member
        • Jul 2011
        • 117

        Btt

        Please send offers and questions by pm only.

        And be reasonable, no I'm not driving to nor cal to do a ppt.


        I'm not trying to be rude but have either had ridiculous low ball offers or people thinking I'm about to drive to San Fran.

        My price is on the high side but that's why I put obo. Make an offer. But don't insult me saying you can buy these for under $500 when you can't even buy them.
        Last edited by MammieKahr; 11-02-2013, 7:48 PM.

        Comment

        • #5
          beacon179
          Junior Member
          • Feb 2013
          • 63

          Nano

          Will you take 600 for it? Not interested in the mag extensions or ammo.

          Comment

          • #6
            af306
            Member
            • Sep 2011
            • 175

            I'll take it

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1