Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

CLOSED

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Spin569874123
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2013
    • 91

    CLOSED

    Make:
    Smith & Wesson

    Model:
    M&P9c

    Caliber:
    9mm

    Location (city or county):
    Sacramento, but willing to travel.

    Price:
    Trade.

    Will ship (Y/N):
    N

    Other info:
    LNIB M&P9c. Only fired 200 flawless rounds out of it. Barely even broke it in. No wear on it. Purchased new two months ago for CCW but recently obtained an H&K USP Compact and decided to carry that instead. Will come with everything in the box including the three back straps, two mags with the pinky extensions(and one regular non-extended base plate).

    I'm also including an N82 Professional IWB holster. This is one of the best holsters you can get in terms of comfort and concealability. It's brand new and haven't been used. Original price was $75+shipping.

    I'm looking to trade everything for another handgun. I'm open to offers. Depending on what it is, I'm willing to add cash on my end. Things I'm interested in include the FNP, FNX, Beretta, H&K, Sig.


    Last edited by Spin569874123; 09-17-2013, 7:39 PM.
  • #2
    Spin569874123
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2013
    • 91

    BTT

    Comment

    • #3
      hirisk
      Junior Member
      • Apr 2010
      • 55

      Pm sent

      Comment

      • #4
        djronc
        Junior Member
        • Dec 2012
        • 31

        ?

        I am in Sac what would you want for the package ROn

        Comment

        • #5
          goodfoot8784
          Member
          • May 2012
          • 335

          Pm sent

          Comment

          • #6
            Spin569874123
            Junior Member
            • Apr 2013
            • 91

            All questions answered and PMs replied to. Currently SPF.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1