Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sold

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bmf707
    Member
    • Mar 2021
    • 117

    Sold

    (SOLD)

    Heckler and Koch USP Expert 9mm

    1000 rounds fired
    extra o’rings for the barrel
    7- 10rd mags
    Wolf 10lbs hammer springs, very crisp break
    original box and stuff that came with it
    $1850
    Last edited by bmf707; 05-20-2025, 6:47 PM.
  • #2
    davidj
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Jan 2013
    • 1918

    You should put 9mm in the title of your post. This should go fairly quick.

    Edit: How is this still here? This 9mm typical only shows up for sale 1 or 2 times a year, and asking price of $3,000.
    And this one has 7 mags!

    I do not know seller at all, no connection for full disclosure.
    Last edited by davidj; 05-01-2025, 11:24 AM.

    Comment

    • #3
      bmf707
      Member
      • Mar 2021
      • 117

      Originally posted by davidj
      You should put 9mm in the title of your post. This should go fairly quick.
      Will do. Thanks

      Comment

      • #4
        robledor
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2015
        • 791

        Really what a crazy deal lol. I wish I had extra money right now I would totally drive to northern cal for this.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1