[b]Make: Sig Sauer
[b]Model: P226 Extreme
[b]Caliber: 9mm
[b]Location (city or county): City of Industry
[b]Price: $800 firm
[b]Will ship (Y/N): No
[b]Other info: Like new, comes with original box and 1x blued German made mag. Round count is less than 300. I bought this and a P226 Scorpion new together, and it turns out my hands like the scorpion version better. Will PPT in Aeontac Guns and Ammo in the City of Industry. Not looking for trades. I can?t upload pics so please PM me for pics request. Thanks
*REMOVE THIS PART BEFORE POSTING*
SELLERS, you may bump this ONE TIME each 24 Hours starting at Midnight
BUYERS, send questions or offers to Seller using Private Messages
[b]Model: P226 Extreme
[b]Caliber: 9mm
[b]Location (city or county): City of Industry
[b]Price: $800 firm
[b]Will ship (Y/N): No
[b]Other info: Like new, comes with original box and 1x blued German made mag. Round count is less than 300. I bought this and a P226 Scorpion new together, and it turns out my hands like the scorpion version better. Will PPT in Aeontac Guns and Ammo in the City of Industry. Not looking for trades. I can?t upload pics so please PM me for pics request. Thanks
*REMOVE THIS PART BEFORE POSTING*
SELLERS, you may bump this ONE TIME each 24 Hours starting at Midnight
BUYERS, send questions or offers to Seller using Private Messages
