[b]model: ptr MP5
[b]Caliber:9mm
[b]Location (city or county): Bay Area
[b]Price: 5000
[b]Will ship (Y/N): will meet up moving out of state
[b]Other info: purchased from retired police officer that was the only owner and had said he put 50 rounds through it. I purchased it and put 150 rounds through it myself cleaned it and it has just been sitting in my safe since. Not a single problem or malfunction. Fantastic gun! Also comes with some extras I got from the previous seller message me for more pics or info.
Add ons to the gun: I added mag pull hand guard and hand stop, 500 lumen surefire scout with touch pad, 3 OEM factory heckler and koch mags with mag pull easy draw.
[b]Caliber:9mm
[b]Location (city or county): Bay Area
[b]Price: 5000
[b]Will ship (Y/N): will meet up moving out of state
[b]Other info: purchased from retired police officer that was the only owner and had said he put 50 rounds through it. I purchased it and put 150 rounds through it myself cleaned it and it has just been sitting in my safe since. Not a single problem or malfunction. Fantastic gun! Also comes with some extras I got from the previous seller message me for more pics or info.
Add ons to the gun: I added mag pull hand guard and hand stop, 500 lumen surefire scout with touch pad, 3 OEM factory heckler and koch mags with mag pull easy draw.

Comment