Make:Glock
Model:19
Caliber: 9mm
Location (city or county):Northridge
[b]Price:TRADED/b]
Will ship (Y/N):N
Other info: This was a stock Glock that I purchased and modified a bit. Previous owner polished the internals and made it purty. Here?s a list of the modifications:
-Brownells slide
-Rival arms steel guide rod
-Alpha one barrel
-Holosun 407k x2 green red dot
-Suarez magwell
-Glock OEM extended mag release
Round count by me is sub 200rds. I might have a 10rd mag laying around but if you are LEO, I do have a 15rd mag.
Can PPT in the SFV, Simi Valley, Burbank, Glendale, or Pasadena. Always open to driving further for the right deal or for a sale, depending on distance.
Trades:
-SP-01 or P-01
- 1911 in 9mm
- M&P9
- G34
Model:19
Caliber: 9mm
Location (city or county):Northridge
[b]Price:TRADED/b]
Will ship (Y/N):N
Other info: This was a stock Glock that I purchased and modified a bit. Previous owner polished the internals and made it purty. Here?s a list of the modifications:
-Brownells slide
-Rival arms steel guide rod
-Alpha one barrel
-Holosun 407k x2 green red dot
-Suarez magwell
-Glock OEM extended mag release
Round count by me is sub 200rds. I might have a 10rd mag laying around but if you are LEO, I do have a 15rd mag.
Can PPT in the SFV, Simi Valley, Burbank, Glendale, or Pasadena. Always open to driving further for the right deal or for a sale, depending on distance.
Trades:
-SP-01 or P-01
- 1911 in 9mm
- M&P9
- G34


Comment