Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

close

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tradecraft
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2008
    • 4630

    close

    close
    Link to my feedback: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...ser-tradecraft
  • #2
    tradecraft
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2008
    • 4630

    close

    close
    Last edited by tradecraft; 03-20-2021, 5:43 PM.
    Link to my feedback: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...ser-tradecraft

    Comment

    • #3
      tradecraft
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 2008
      • 4630

      WTS: M&P Shield *off roster version* (Bay Area)

      Make: Glock / Glock / Smith & Wesson

      Model: Gen4 17 MOS SOLD / Gen5 26 SOLD / M&P Shield 1.0 no safety or mag disconnect or LCI

      Caliber: 9MM / 9MM / 9MM

      Location (city or county): Sunnyvale, CA

      Price: SOLD / SOLD / $700. I accept cash or if you have +20 feedback, gold/silver bullion. The only trade I'll consider is for an M&P 9MM 2.0 compact.

      Will ship (Y/N): No

      Other info:

      Gen4 17 MOS comes with Trijicon Suppressor Night Sights.

      Gen5 26 comes with Trijicon HD Night Sights.

      Shield 1.0 is the real off-roster version with no safety, no LCI, no mag disconnect.

      Extremely low round count for both Glocks, I picked these up thinking I could go back to Glocks but apparently not. The Shield might be unfired, I have a bunch of these things so it's either new or 14rds shot through it.

      Transfer will be at an FFL in Sunnyvale. If you fail DROS, I reserve the right to keep 25% of payment for my time.
      Link to my feedback: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...ser-tradecraft

      Comment

      • #4
        tradecraft
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 2008
        • 4630

        close

        close
        Last edited by tradecraft; 01-01-2022, 12:28 AM.
        Link to my feedback: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...ser-tradecraft

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1