Make: Ruger
Model: GP100
Caliber: 357 mag
Location (city or county): San Jose/Santa Cruz/Bay Area/Monterey
Price: Straight trade for CZ P01 (bone stock)
Will ship (Y/N): No
Looking to trade my Ruger GP100 4 inch blued for a CZ P01. Ruger comes with hard case, original hogue mono grip, and original mainspring (additional lighter mainspring installed). I can throw in a Bianchi 111 Cyclone leather holster towards some CZ accessories you may have or for a little extra cash.
GP100 is excellent, no malfunctions and perfect timing. Slight holster wear on the barrel. Pictures available upon request.
I would be happy to meet for the FFL transfer at Sportsmans Supply/Reeds in San Jose, Bay Area Gun Vault in mountain view, Markleys in Watsonville, or Outdoor World in Capitola/Santa Cruz. No ship.
Model: GP100
Caliber: 357 mag
Location (city or county): San Jose/Santa Cruz/Bay Area/Monterey
Price: Straight trade for CZ P01 (bone stock)
Will ship (Y/N): No
Looking to trade my Ruger GP100 4 inch blued for a CZ P01. Ruger comes with hard case, original hogue mono grip, and original mainspring (additional lighter mainspring installed). I can throw in a Bianchi 111 Cyclone leather holster towards some CZ accessories you may have or for a little extra cash.
GP100 is excellent, no malfunctions and perfect timing. Slight holster wear on the barrel. Pictures available upon request.
I would be happy to meet for the FFL transfer at Sportsmans Supply/Reeds in San Jose, Bay Area Gun Vault in mountain view, Markleys in Watsonville, or Outdoor World in Capitola/Santa Cruz. No ship.
