Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Withdrawn

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ryaninsales
    Junior Member
    • Feb 2019
    • 49

    Withdrawn

    Make: Rock Island Armory (Armscor)

    Model: M1911-A2

    Caliber: .45acp

    Location (city or county): Oxnard, CA

    Price: $450

    Will ship (Y/N): No

    Other info: 50 rounds through it myself and I am not the original owner. I just decided I do not need it so no point in holding onto it. Buyer is responsible for DROS and PPT fees. Comes with box, 1 mag, 1 CA compliant lock. Message me if you want photos of it. Also if you want it be sure to leave I'll take it in the comments.
    Last edited by Ryaninsales; 11-29-2019, 12:43 PM. Reason: Figured I'd fire it and report back in case people thought it might have an issue since I hadn't fired it yet
  • #2
    Ryaninsales
    Junior Member
    • Feb 2019
    • 49

    Withdrawn

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1