[b]Make: Sig Sauer
[b]Model: M17 Commemorative
[b]Caliber: 9mm
[b]Location (city or county): Bakersfield
[b]Price: 2400.00
[b]Will ship (Y/N): N
[b]Other info: Brand new never fired Sig Sauer M17 Commemorative. Only 5000 of these released to the public. Only listing for a couple of days. If the pistol I want sells before I sell this M17, I'll remove this listing. Will NOT come with any magazines but if you buy the blocks I'll install and ship them to you. Absolutely no trades will be entertained unless it's for a Nighthawk 9mm full size hard chrome 1911. Buyer pays transfer fees. Thank you
[b]Model: M17 Commemorative
[b]Caliber: 9mm
[b]Location (city or county): Bakersfield
[b]Price: 2400.00
[b]Will ship (Y/N): N
[b]Other info: Brand new never fired Sig Sauer M17 Commemorative. Only 5000 of these released to the public. Only listing for a couple of days. If the pistol I want sells before I sell this M17, I'll remove this listing. Will NOT come with any magazines but if you buy the blocks I'll install and ship them to you. Absolutely no trades will be entertained unless it's for a Nighthawk 9mm full size hard chrome 1911. Buyer pays transfer fees. Thank you
