[b]Make: Springfield Armory
[b]Model: Loaded Park with night sights. No ILS.
[b]Caliber: 45
[b]Location Moreno Valley, IE
[b]Price: $750 SOLD
[b]Will ship NO
[b]Other info: I picked this up on a 2 gun buy and selling it to fund work to be done on other gun. Bought from original owner who told me he put only 150 rounds through it. I got it home and completely took it apart for a through cleaning and found I really did not need to. I have not shot it. This gun is surprisingly tight and has BRIGHT night sights. It comes with original case, all paperwork and 2 original mags. Buyer pays all fees. Full price gets up to a 50 mile trip from me. No trades at this time unless it's something extra special (SA RO EC 9MM). Unless close to me and can meet first thing in the morning I can only do weekends due to my work schedule. Now some bad pics.
BUYERS, send questions or offers to Seller using Private Messages
[b]Model: Loaded Park with night sights. No ILS.
[b]Caliber: 45
[b]Location Moreno Valley, IE
[b]Price: $750 SOLD
[b]Will ship NO
[b]Other info: I picked this up on a 2 gun buy and selling it to fund work to be done on other gun. Bought from original owner who told me he put only 150 rounds through it. I got it home and completely took it apart for a through cleaning and found I really did not need to. I have not shot it. This gun is surprisingly tight and has BRIGHT night sights. It comes with original case, all paperwork and 2 original mags. Buyer pays all fees. Full price gets up to a 50 mile trip from me. No trades at this time unless it's something extra special (SA RO EC 9MM). Unless close to me and can meet first thing in the morning I can only do weekends due to my work schedule. Now some bad pics.
BUYERS, send questions or offers to Seller using Private Messages
