[b]Make: Springfield
[b]Model: EMP 1911
[b]Caliber: 9mm
[b]Location (city or county): Anaheim
[b]Price: $1,000.00 OBO
[b]Will ship (Y/N): N
[b]Other info: Only shot about 300 rounds out of it at indoor range. It is a very nice gun I was talked into buying by the rep at Turner's but after testing it out, it's just not comfortable for me and my hand size. I just purchased it in July and am disappointed it isn't a better fit for me. Everyone I've asked about the EMP loves it and tell me to keep it, but I can't picture keeping a gun I don't like shooting. Comes in a hard case and with 3 magazines, cleaning brush (never used), oil (never used), all original tools and manuals. Willing to meet at a Turner's location within 20 miles of Anaheim to complete transaction.
[b]Model: EMP 1911
[b]Caliber: 9mm
[b]Location (city or county): Anaheim
[b]Price: $1,000.00 OBO
[b]Will ship (Y/N): N
[b]Other info: Only shot about 300 rounds out of it at indoor range. It is a very nice gun I was talked into buying by the rep at Turner's but after testing it out, it's just not comfortable for me and my hand size. I just purchased it in July and am disappointed it isn't a better fit for me. Everyone I've asked about the EMP loves it and tell me to keep it, but I can't picture keeping a gun I don't like shooting. Comes in a hard case and with 3 magazines, cleaning brush (never used), oil (never used), all original tools and manuals. Willing to meet at a Turner's location within 20 miles of Anaheim to complete transaction.

Comment