Make: Sig Sauer
Model: P220 Elite Stainless
Caliber: 45acp
Location (city or county): Livermore
Price: SOLD
Will ship (Y/N): N
Other info:
I've decided it's time to sell my off-roster Sig Sauer P220 Elite Stainless 45acp. It's in beautiful condition, as it's been a safe queen other than two range trips and 200-300 rounds down the pipe. I'm including four factory magazines and a bladetech holster, which I only used to test fit. As you will note, the gun comes with all original paperwork, accessories, etc.
It's all original, other than having replaced the short-reach trigger with a factory standard nickel trigger. It's still short-reset, but it no longer pinches your finger when fired. This is easily reversible, if desired and the original short-reach trigger is included. When combined with the gorgeous factory rosewood stocks and night sights, it's a joy to shoot and a real tack driver.
I'm looking to sell, but also open to trades or partial trades, so feel free to get creative.
Face to face only, preferably in Livermore or Dublin.
PM with any questions.
Model: P220 Elite Stainless
Caliber: 45acp
Location (city or county): Livermore
Price: SOLD
Will ship (Y/N): N
Other info:
I've decided it's time to sell my off-roster Sig Sauer P220 Elite Stainless 45acp. It's in beautiful condition, as it's been a safe queen other than two range trips and 200-300 rounds down the pipe. I'm including four factory magazines and a bladetech holster, which I only used to test fit. As you will note, the gun comes with all original paperwork, accessories, etc.
It's all original, other than having replaced the short-reach trigger with a factory standard nickel trigger. It's still short-reset, but it no longer pinches your finger when fired. This is easily reversible, if desired and the original short-reach trigger is included. When combined with the gorgeous factory rosewood stocks and night sights, it's a joy to shoot and a real tack driver.
I'm looking to sell, but also open to trades or partial trades, so feel free to get creative.
Face to face only, preferably in Livermore or Dublin.
PM with any questions.

Comment