Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

OOS

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • General
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2012
    • 1984

    OOS

    other
    Last edited by General; 05-29-2018, 12:20 PM.
  • #2
    9mmContagion
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2013
    • 3242

    Gorgeous! GLWS!
    9mmContagion Feedback

    Comment

    • #3
      saigasaga
      Member
      • Sep 2010
      • 286

      Awesome blaster! Glws

      Comment

      • #4
        Mongoose556
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2016
        • 501

        I love my Guncrafter American. Best 1911 in my staple. Quality is up to par with my Wilson Supergrade

        Comment

        • #5
          patrickw226
          Senior Member
          • Feb 2013
          • 1089

          Great gun, I got a one off that only shoots 45 and accepts standard mags. Glws.

          Comment

          • #6
            Alpha Male
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2013
            • 948

            damn its sexy

            Comment

            • #7
              RuMasco
              Member
              • Nov 2016
              • 258

              Dude I was just reading a old forum post about guncrafter industries 1911s and everyone gave them a great review including you........is this the last gun you own?

              I've splurged a bit to much in the past 4 months on parts kits and riffles I would of jumped on this in a heartbeat 2 months ago

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1