Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sheepdog34
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2014
    • 97

    ...

    Cancelled sale
    Last edited by Sheepdog34; 03-22-2018, 12:41 PM.
    I LOVE my Wilson Combat 1911, but everyday I put my life in the hands of an Austrian engineer who was years ahead of his time.

    LEO / Advanced Glock Armorer
  • #2
    Sheepdog34
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2014
    • 97

    BTT
    I LOVE my Wilson Combat 1911, but everyday I put my life in the hands of an Austrian engineer who was years ahead of his time.

    LEO / Advanced Glock Armorer

    Comment

    • #3
      Sheepdog34
      Junior Member
      • Jan 2014
      • 97

      BTT
      I LOVE my Wilson Combat 1911, but everyday I put my life in the hands of an Austrian engineer who was years ahead of his time.

      LEO / Advanced Glock Armorer

      Comment

      • #4
        kiiddvidd
        Junior Member
        • Oct 2016
        • 4

        More pic please. I'm very interested.

        Comment

        • #5
          Sheepdog34
          Junior Member
          • Jan 2014
          • 97

          BTT and all PMs replied to. We had a death in the family and I have been dealing with that this week. I apologize for the delay in responses.
          I LOVE my Wilson Combat 1911, but everyday I put my life in the hands of an Austrian engineer who was years ahead of his time.

          LEO / Advanced Glock Armorer

          Comment

          • #6
            Sheepdog34
            Junior Member
            • Jan 2014
            • 97

            BTT
            I LOVE my Wilson Combat 1911, but everyday I put my life in the hands of an Austrian engineer who was years ahead of his time.

            LEO / Advanced Glock Armorer

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1