Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

May remove ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BigD6765
    Member
    • Jun 2006
    • 144

    May remove ad

    *** Update 11/22/17 ***

    * Removed ad due to holiday schedule - mods you can delete.
    * Will likely open back up in a couple weeks. Thanks to all the inquiries and purchases!
    Last edited by BigD6765; 11-22-2017, 7:42 AM.
    -------------------------
    dbap6769@gmail.com
    747-333-6952
  • #2
    noah1979
    Member
    • Jan 2015
    • 238

    Sent message!!

    Comment

    • #3
      shooter11
      Member
      • May 2012
      • 188

      PM SENT

      Comment

      • #4
        vicb
        Member
        • Jan 2010
        • 238

        These are decent prices. Appears as if you're selling your collection.. That's bold.

        Comment

        • #5
          rt41021
          Member
          • Mar 2016
          • 164

          I'll take sti lawman 9mm & fde 45m&p
          Pending pics.
          Last edited by rt41021; 11-18-2017, 10:03 PM.

          Comment

          • #6
            1911RONIN
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Mar 2011
            • 1994

            Originally posted by rt41021
            I'll take sti lawman 9mm
            ?Seek the Lord while He may be found?

            Comment

            • #7
              rt41021
              Member
              • Mar 2016
              • 164

              Well I already made offer on two guns thanks for input

              Comment

              • #8
                BigD6765
                Member
                • Jun 2006
                • 144

                Okay, here's a link to pics:

                The safest and most inclusive global community of photography enthusiasts. The best place for inspiration, connection, and sharing!


                Hopefully, that works...

                I've had a very strong response to my ad and I'm attempting to get answers out to everyone in the order I was contacted. So, if you haven't heard from me yet, you should soon. Thanks for your patience.
                -------------------------
                dbap6769@gmail.com
                747-333-6952

                Comment

                • #9
                  BigD6765
                  Member
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 144

                  I've had an overwhelming response and I think I've answered everyone to date. Those that have been officially spoken for are marked pending. Everything else is still open at this point.

                  Several folks have contacted me and said they'll take something but I haven't gotten confirmations. So, all guns are still considered for sale until we've talked and confirmed a time and place to do the transfer.

                  Thanks for all the interest.
                  -------------------------
                  dbap6769@gmail.com
                  747-333-6952

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Milsurp1
                    Veteran Member
                    • Aug 2016
                    • 3091

                    Free bump. $600 for a 4506 is a steal!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      BigD6765
                      Member
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 144

                      Originally posted by Milsurp1
                      Free bump. $600 for a 4506 is a steal!
                      Thanks for the bump...and yes, I agree...it is a steal!

                      I've removed those that have sold and marked any in play as pending. All others are still considered available at this time.

                      I'm only holding this ad open the rest of today as I'll be busy with the holidays starting tomorrow afternoon. But, if you want something, I can meet sometime today or tomorrow morning.

                      Thanks!
                      -------------------------
                      dbap6769@gmail.com
                      747-333-6952

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1