Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

........................

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 03fatboy
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2009
    • 1826

    ........................

    .................................
    Last edited by 03fatboy; 12-02-2016, 2:08 PM.
    USS ZELLARS
    DD-777
  • #2
    45morgan
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 45

    I'll take it

    Comment

    • #3
      yendor
      Member
      • Sep 2013
      • 293

      Dang, missed it

      Comment

      • #4
        Killer Bee
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2010
        • 2199

        lol, pm'd for pictures 4 minutes after ad went up..

        yah, I would have taken that too, not a bad deal from what I see..

        guess I'll sit here in line

        I started out with nothing - and I still have most of it

        Comment

        • #5
          claylakers
          Veteran Member
          • Jun 2012
          • 2807

          I didn't see the asking price, but I'd be interested as well if it falls this far.

          Comment

          • #6
            thehunted777
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2014
            • 760

            I'll take it if the deal falls through, thanks.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1