Prefer to do PPT and Cerritos Ammo bros
Want to sell or trade for the following
Glock 17 gen 3 stock plus cash
Glock 34 gen 3 stock plus cash
Ar 15 pistol
.223 wylde
LA County
$1400 now $1200 traded
I purchased the lower from another member brand new he purchased it during h SSE. Have paper to see register as a pistol
Lower: riflegear
Upper : black rain ordinance
Hand guard : seekins
Barrel : 10.5" wydle .223
Magpul moe grip and trigger guard
Seekins forward assist and dust cover
Alg mil spec trigger
PSA BGC has approx 300rd count was from a previous build I had
Doesn't come with magazine or optic
Approx round count 100rd

Walther PPQ
PPQ M2 4"
9mm
LA County
sold toBernieVladof
No
Walther PPQ 4" comes with 2 magazines and additional back strap, everything that comes with the firearm. Purchased from another member here 2nd owner.Approximately 500-600rd. Has very light mark on left back side of side



FNS
FNS 9
9mm
LA County
sold
No
FNS 9 comes with a 3 block 15rd magazines, additional back straps and everything that came with it, approximately 100rd. Purchased from a member here BNIb. No marks or scratches


Sphinx
Sphinx SDP
9mm
LA County
sold
ship: No
I have a sphinx sdp a firearm that doesn't come up for sale often here. Come with 3 magazines, back straps, cleaning brush, everything that basically came with it. I purchased it from another member with maybe approximately 600-700rd though it. I put probably 200rd though it so approx 800rds thought it. The sphinx is very accurate one of my favorite guns. The top of the slide has some marks on it but not deep, I purchased it with those markings on it from the previous owner



]
*REMOVE THIS PART BEFORE POSTING*
SELLERS, you may bump this ONE TIME each 24 Hours starting at Midnight
BUYERS, send questions or offers to Seller using Private Messages
Want to sell or trade for the following
Glock 17 gen 3 stock plus cash
Glock 34 gen 3 stock plus cash
Ar 15 pistol
.223 wylde
LA County
$1400 now $1200 traded
I purchased the lower from another member brand new he purchased it during h SSE. Have paper to see register as a pistol
Lower: riflegear
Upper : black rain ordinance
Hand guard : seekins
Barrel : 10.5" wydle .223
Magpul moe grip and trigger guard
Seekins forward assist and dust cover
Alg mil spec trigger
PSA BGC has approx 300rd count was from a previous build I had
Doesn't come with magazine or optic
Approx round count 100rd

Walther PPQ
PPQ M2 4"
9mm
LA County
sold toBernieVladof
No
Walther PPQ 4" comes with 2 magazines and additional back strap, everything that comes with the firearm. Purchased from another member here 2nd owner.Approximately 500-600rd. Has very light mark on left back side of side



FNS
FNS 9
9mm
LA County
sold
No
FNS 9 comes with a 3 block 15rd magazines, additional back straps and everything that came with it, approximately 100rd. Purchased from a member here BNIb. No marks or scratches


Sphinx
Sphinx SDP
9mm
LA County
sold
ship: No
I have a sphinx sdp a firearm that doesn't come up for sale often here. Come with 3 magazines, back straps, cleaning brush, everything that basically came with it. I purchased it from another member with maybe approximately 600-700rd though it. I put probably 200rd though it so approx 800rds thought it. The sphinx is very accurate one of my favorite guns. The top of the slide has some marks on it but not deep, I purchased it with those markings on it from the previous owner



]
*REMOVE THIS PART BEFORE POSTING*
SELLERS, you may bump this ONE TIME each 24 Hours starting at Midnight
BUYERS, send questions or offers to Seller using Private Messages

Comment