[b]Make: Citadel
[b]Model: M1911 Tactical
[b]Caliber: 45ACP
[b] Sacramento/Roseville
[b]Traded
[b]No Shipping
[b]Other info: Bought this new and absolutely love it. Round count is up to 220 after shooting this weekend. This 1911 has a cerakoted FDE slide with G10 grips. I've added a fiber optic front sight and mainspring housing with magwell, two Chip McCormick mags and one Wilson mag. I also have an uninstalled Wilson Combat competition match trigger. Too big for EDC so it may be time to part with my bedside buddy. With that said, seeking interest in a trade for a sub compact polymer .45. Specifically looking for a Glock 30s or 30sf
[b]Model: M1911 Tactical
[b]Caliber: 45ACP
[b] Sacramento/Roseville
[b]Traded
[b]No Shipping
[b]Other info: Bought this new and absolutely love it. Round count is up to 220 after shooting this weekend. This 1911 has a cerakoted FDE slide with G10 grips. I've added a fiber optic front sight and mainspring housing with magwell, two Chip McCormick mags and one Wilson mag. I also have an uninstalled Wilson Combat competition match trigger. Too big for EDC so it may be time to part with my bedside buddy. With that said, seeking interest in a trade for a sub compact polymer .45. Specifically looking for a Glock 30s or 30sf
