Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SPF

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dc7rr1
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2014
    • 609

    SPF

    Hi all.



    For sale is my NIB Unfired Springfield XDs 3.3" 9mm. It is the Essentials package that comes with 2 mags and the magazine grip insert, in the case. I am also throwing in 2 more mags and the magazine holster. That's a total of 4 magazines! The mags and all accessories are new also.



    (2- 7 round mags, 1-8 round mag, 1-9 round mag, and 2 Mag X-Tensions, and the mag holster are what's included)



    I am the second owner. The first owner never fired it and I have never fired it.



    This is an awesome gun. I just came to realize that I don't need it and would enjoy something full sized more.



    SPF

    (I got over my laziness and added actual pics)


    Last edited by dc7rr1; 10-23-2015, 6:01 PM. Reason: SPF
  • #2
    dc7rr1
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2014
    • 609

    FS: NIB Springfield XDs 9mm 3.3 w/4 mags! + extras (La Crescenta 91214) Now SPF

    BTT
    Price drop!
    Now only $685!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dc7rr1; 10-19-2015, 9:25 AM.

    Comment

    • #3
      dc7rr1
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2014
      • 609

      Back up!

      Comment

      • #4
        I.R.Spectre
        Junior Member
        • Oct 2015
        • 5

        pm sent

        Comment

        • #5
          IslanderX
          Junior Member
          • May 2015
          • 40

          Are you heading up north anytime soon?

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1