Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Delete

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jnguyen9764
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2013
    • 74

    Delete

    Deleted post duplicate
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jnguyen9764; 07-25-2015, 9:58 PM. Reason: revise
  • #2
    calway
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2011
    • 34

    PM Sent

    Comment

    • #3
      Alexander831
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2013
      • 958

      This would be mine if u were closer. Glws

      Comment

      • #4
        CA Esq.
        Member
        • Dec 2011
        • 242

        I'll take it. PM sent.

        Comment

        • #5
          goodoljake
          Senior Member
          • Feb 2014
          • 1587

          2nd. 3rd or whatever place I'm in. Thanks.

          Comment

          • #6
            happyboy423
            Banned
            • Mar 2015
            • 135

            2nd if deal doesn't go through.

            Comment

            • #7
              happyboy423
              Banned
              • Mar 2015
              • 135

              I guess I'm 3rd or 4th then.

              Comment

              • #8
                UndercoverPaisa
                Member
                • Jun 2012
                • 218

                5th or 6th .
                sigpic

                Comment

                • #9
                  Kino1973
                  Junior Member
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 5

                  7th

                  7th place

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    CA Esq.
                    Member
                    • Dec 2011
                    • 242

                    Just an FYI, but the seller never responded to my PM stating that I would take it. I offered full asking price and would meet at seller's preferred PPT location. Hopefully, calway got it. If not, then I leave it to you to draw your own conclusions...

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Alexander831
                      Senior Member
                      • Jul 2013
                      • 958

                      So even if i was closer it wouldn't of been mine. 😱

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        goodoljake
                        Senior Member
                        • Feb 2014
                        • 1587

                        For what it is worth, I passed on one for $475 last week as I have been told the triggers are terrible. But for $375 I figured I would risk it and resell if I didn't like it.

                        And I did not get a PM back either.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          jnguyen9764
                          Junior Member
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 74

                          back to sell

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            jnguyen9764
                            Junior Member
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 74

                            Btt

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              CA Esq.
                              Member
                              • Dec 2011
                              • 242

                              Absolutely outrageous.

                              OP originally listed this item for $375 a couple of weeks ago. I was the first to respond I'll take it. OP didn't respond to my companion PM. Then, after I made post #10 he PM'ed me to say he sold it to his son. Now we see it back in the marketplace for a new, elevated asking price of $500. Oh but wait--it's really his "son" who is selling it this time.

                              Shame on you OP.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1