Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hurstolds
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2012
    • 1080

    ...

    ...
    Last edited by Hurstolds; 02-17-2016, 12:59 PM.
  • #2
    Helixfury
    CGN Contributor
    • Aug 2010
    • 1059

    Nice ...good price
    ​

    Comment

    • #3
      Chuckster62
      Member
      • Apr 2013
      • 106

      I will take it. What is a little drive to S Tahoe.

      Chuck
      310 404-3300
      Last edited by Chuckster62; 04-07-2015, 8:05 PM.

      Comment

      • #4
        Chuckster62
        Member
        • Apr 2013
        • 106

        Sent you a PM

        Comment

        • #5
          Chuckster62
          Member
          • Apr 2013
          • 106

          I will take it PM sent.

          Comment

          • #6
            ACROAL
            Member
            • Dec 2008
            • 186

            I'll take it seconds if Chuckster62 passes. PM sent

            Comment

            • #7
              jrara
              Senior Member
              • May 2009
              • 1728

              Third in line!
              Current Armory:
              HK p7m8
              Dan Wesson Guardian 9mm
              Hi-Power Practical
              Baby Eagle 9mm
              P99 AS
              Glock 43

              Comment

              • #8
                Inoxmark
                Senior Member
                • Oct 2005
                • 743

                4th.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Mentiroso
                  Senior Member
                  • Feb 2014
                  • 960

                  I'm inline. It should go to whoever is willing to drive/fly the furthest.
                  Antonio Villaraigosa
                  Unemployed Politician

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    tunatales
                    Member
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 201

                    Nice grab Chuck!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      ACROAL
                      Member
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 186

                      I will take it.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        ChrisXD45T
                        Member
                        • May 2008
                        • 472

                        Is there still a line forming? I'll stand in it too.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          e4effort
                          Member
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 266

                          OP is probably getting a PM storm right now. Pretty sure Chuckster's got this since he's an HK collector.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            jonc
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Aug 2009
                            • 6406

                            I guess I'll be 103rd !!!
                            Ill take it !!

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              sfbay
                              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                              • Sep 2011
                              • 1646

                              I'll take it and throw in another $100...
                              You get what you get and you don't get upset !

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1