Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

- please delete -

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • trigger hippie
    Member
    • Mar 2012
    • 473

    - please delete -

    - please delete -
    Last edited by trigger hippie; 06-02-2012, 3:39 PM. Reason: evacuated thread, made new thread - mods please delete
    I believe in peace, love and extremely violent weapons systems... just in case that whole peace-and-love thing doesn't work out.

    sigpic
  • #2
    trigger hippie
    Member
    • Mar 2012
    • 473

    btt
    I believe in peace, love and extremely violent weapons systems... just in case that whole peace-and-love thing doesn't work out.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      trigger hippie
      Member
      • Mar 2012
      • 473

      Bump to top.

      I'm also interested in trades for optics; specifically interested in a Trijicon ACOG or AccuPoint.
      I believe in peace, love and extremely violent weapons systems... just in case that whole peace-and-love thing doesn't work out.

      sigpic

      Comment

      • #4
        trigger hippie
        Member
        • Mar 2012
        • 473

        Bump to top. This will go on the national listings if there's no interest here by 6/6.

        A quality complete 6.8 SPC upper would also be considered in trade.
        I believe in peace, love and extremely violent weapons systems... just in case that whole peace-and-love thing doesn't work out.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          trigger hippie
          Member
          • Mar 2012
          • 473

          Bump. Have a few offers for Benelli shotgun trades.

          If you have a BENELLI M3 or M4 PM me we can work out some numbers.
          I believe in peace, love and extremely violent weapons systems... just in case that whole peace-and-love thing doesn't work out.

          sigpic

          Comment

          • #6
            trigger hippie
            Member
            • Mar 2012
            • 473

            Weekend bump.
            I believe in peace, love and extremely violent weapons systems... just in case that whole peace-and-love thing doesn't work out.

            sigpic

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1