Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

DELETE

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kyasharin
    Junior Member
    • May 2011
    • 44

    DELETE

    DELETE
    Last edited by Kyasharin; 12-25-2013, 8:13 PM. Reason: DELETE
  • #2
    Kyasharin
    Junior Member
    • May 2011
    • 44

    Added new items for sale, I will put up pictures in the morning.
    Last edited by Kyasharin; 12-16-2011, 12:38 AM.

    Comment

    • #3
      dhawkins
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Nov 2008
      • 404

      I will take the 724. Sent PM.

      Comment

      • #4
        circuit42
        Junior Member
        • Mar 2011
        • 6

        Per PM, I'll take:

        1. New 28" vented rib barrel for Remington 870 12 gauge shotguns. The barrel comes with 3 types of chokes and tool: Full, Mod, and Imp Cyl.

        Comment

        • #5
          Kyasharin
          Junior Member
          • May 2011
          • 44

          btt, added AK furnitures

          Comment

          • #6
            NorCalK9.com
            Veteran Member
            • Sep 2010
            • 3958

            I'll take the midwest rail+accessories and tapco flashhider for $100 shipped.
            K.N.P.V. line malinois.
            Like my AR but LOVE myAK
            https://m.facebook.com/NorCal-K-9-137536682986716/
            Our dogs bite
            Malinois n Dutch shep pups available all ages Working homes only.

            Comment

            • #7
              Kyasharin
              Junior Member
              • May 2011
              • 44

              added sights

              Comment

              • #8
                codplayer
                Member
                • Apr 2011
                • 250

                Ill take 4 and 5 ( front and rear sights)...PM on the way..
                "I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it"

                Comment

                • #9
                  scootervb2011
                  Junior Member
                  • Jul 2011
                  • 41

                  ill take the stock, per my PM

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Kyasharin
                    Junior Member
                    • May 2011
                    • 44

                    Btt

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Kyasharin
                      Junior Member
                      • May 2011
                      • 44

                      btt

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Icypu
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2009
                        • 1051

                        I'll take the urbino stock pending inspection.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Kyasharin
                          Junior Member
                          • May 2011
                          • 44

                          added new items

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Kyasharin
                            Junior Member
                            • May 2011
                            • 44

                            added rail

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Kyasharin
                              Junior Member
                              • May 2011
                              • 44

                              btt

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1