delete
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
please delete
Collapse
X
-
So.. JonS/sengk, which of these two accounts do you want to keep?
Multiple accounts are not allowed.sigpic NRA Benefactor Life Member / CRPA Life Member / SAF Life Member
Calguns.net an incorported entity - President.
The Calguns Shooting Sports Assoc. - Vice President.
The California Rifle & Pistol Assoc. - Director.
DONATE TO NRA-ILA, CGSSA, AND CRPAF NOW!
Opinions posted in this account are my own and unless specifically stated as such are not the approved position of Calguns.net, CGSSA or CRPA.Comment
-
Actually I only started collecting Milsurps 3 years ago. I think I might own about 24...They're cheaper than guns that will most likely never get the opportunity to kill somebody...
I belong to the group that uses firearms, and knows which bathroom to use.
Tis better to have Trolled & lost, Than to never have Trolled, at all.
Secret Club Member?.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,213
Posts: 25,145,540
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,513
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 26846 users online. 39 members and 26807 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment