Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

DELETE

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AK-FEVER
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2007
    • 680

    DELETE

    DELETE
    Last edited by AK-FEVER; 02-23-2009, 1:05 PM. Reason: DELETE
  • #2
    AK-FEVER
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2007
    • 680

    btt

    Comment

    • #3
      Blue
      Calguns Addict
      • Oct 2005
      • 8071

      I've fired a bunch of this in my 1919
      Lord, make my hand fast and accurate.
      Let my aim be true and my hand faster
      than those who would seek to destroy me.
      Grant me victory over my foes and those who wish to do harm to me and mine.
      Let not my last thought be 'If I only had my gun."
      And Lord, if today is truly the day you call me home, let me die in an empty pile of brass.
      sigpic
      NRA Member

      Comment

      • #4
        AK-FEVER
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2007
        • 680

        yep I shot it out of my 1919, m1a, fal, it shoots a tighter groups at 200 yds then 100 but its never let me down.

        Comment

        • #5
          USN CHIEF
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Nov 2007
          • 11540

          Wow, nice to see good ammo at a good price. Free bump to a great deal.
          Originally posted by tankerman
          I think most folks bubba their AR's because they watch too many action movies, play too many video games and don't understand how to socialize properly, so they fantasize about being 'action hero's'. Kind of like little girls playing dress-up.
          Originally posted by Douglas711
          Is everybody stocking up on guys now? Just curious some gun prices seem to be getting high.

          Comment

          • #6
            Joe Register
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2006
            • 1309

            OFV

            What country is OFV?

            Comment

            • #7
              Blue
              Calguns Addict
              • Oct 2005
              • 8071

              Originally posted by Joe Register
              What country is OFV?
              India.
              Lord, make my hand fast and accurate.
              Let my aim be true and my hand faster
              than those who would seek to destroy me.
              Grant me victory over my foes and those who wish to do harm to me and mine.
              Let not my last thought be 'If I only had my gun."
              And Lord, if today is truly the day you call me home, let me die in an empty pile of brass.
              sigpic
              NRA Member

              Comment

              • #8
                Toolfreak66
                Senior Member
                • Feb 2008
                • 1346

                Where are you located? I'm interested in the ammo, but not the shipping.
                A citizen who shirks his duty to contribute to the security of his community is little better than the criminal who threatens it.

                Comment

                • #9
                  AK-FEVER
                  Senior Member
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 680

                  Sold
                  Last edited by AK-FEVER; 02-15-2009, 11:45 PM.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1