Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

ALL SOLD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kaliforniasun
    Member
    • Feb 2011
    • 237

    ALL SOLD

    I have 2000rds of Golden Tiger 7.62x39 for sale. They are brand new in boxes. Asking $450 for all or $230 for 1000rds box. No shipping, No trade, and No travel(Can meet anywhere in Orange County only)l. If interested, call or text(preferred)714 292 9233 . Thank you
    Last edited by kaliforniasun; 01-20-2015, 4:25 PM. Reason: not show up
  • #2
    Johnkatayama
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2014
    • 52

    Is it brass?

    Comment

    • #3
      sicknick12
      Junior Member
      • Aug 2009
      • 71

      I'll take a case;

      PM sent.

      Comment

      • #4
        sicknick12
        Junior Member
        • Aug 2009
        • 71

        on second thought

        I'll take BOTH cases.

        Comment

        • #5
          kygen
          Veteran Member
          • Jun 2012
          • 3259

          Ill take 1k
          Originally posted by thrillhouse700
          I have to wait until all the info is in before I make a statement. Obviously the family dogs had it coming.... other than that, waiting on more info.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1