Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SPF gold dot 45acp.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • diginit
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2008
    • 3250

    SPF gold dot 45acp.

    This is reloaded ammo I worked up for my Kimber 1911 and Baretta wheelgun. They are still in the pawn shop so I don't need the ammo. These are reloads so according to Ca. law they are to be used for components only. Asking $15 a box of 50 for the 45 ACP 230 gr molycoated LRN and $25 a box of 50 for the 45 Colt 255 gr. molycoated LFN.
  • #2
    diginit
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2008
    • 3250


    I have 1000 rnds of the 45 ACP and 500 rnds of 45 colt. Just added the 22 mag asking $8 per box, The 22mag shotshells for $8 and 1 box of 12 Ga
    7 1/2 for $8. make me a reasonable offer.
    Last edited by diginit; 05-28-2014, 10:27 AM.

    Comment

    • #3
      diginit
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2008
      • 3250

      SPF gold dot 45acp.

      I have 1box, 50rnds of speer gold dot 45cap 230g. hollow point ammo. This is the law enforcement stuff in the blue box. Asking $25. Email is best. Diginit03@gmail.com
      Last edited by diginit; 10-29-2014, 2:26 PM.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1