Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTT 45GAP for ????

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • alex608
    Junior Member
    • Sep 2012
    • 29

    WTT 45GAP for ????

    I have 2 50 rnd boxes of American Eagle .45 GAP that i'll trade for .22LR. This ammo is of no use to me if you have some .22 to trade let me know...sonoma county
    Last edited by alex608; 11-15-2015, 12:35 PM.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep,
    like my Granfather did....



    Not screaming in terror,
    Like his passengers...
  • #2
    alex608
    Junior Member
    • Sep 2012
    • 29

    Still available If no body wants this i will pull the bullets for use in .45ACP.. that just seems to be a waste to me...
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep,
    like my Granfather did....



    Not screaming in terror,
    Like his passengers...

    Comment

    • #3
      alex608
      Junior Member
      • Sep 2012
      • 29

      still sitting on my desk...
      I want to die peacefully in my sleep,
      like my Granfather did....



      Not screaming in terror,
      Like his passengers...

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1