SOLD TY
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOLD
Collapse
X
-
$100?
John
949-254-3179Calling 911 is for Victims!
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/john-jason-chun/12/270/860Comment
-
$100 in orange County?These are all factory 45 GAP ( not 45 ACP ) ammo . Selling Price :: $ 150 OBO
I be getting 17HMR rifle in few weeks and it about time to get some ammo .
we can work out the trade deal , I havent thought about it yet .. I paid over 200 for all these though .
Total 272 rounds [ 8 rounds missing out of Federal Low Recoil )
Calling 911 is for Victims!
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/john-jason-chun/12/270/860Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,825
Posts: 25,152,083
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 9666 users online. 108 members and 9558 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment