Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

/////

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • H K corporate assassin
    Senior Member
    • May 2013
    • 802

    /////

    /////
    Last edited by H K corporate assassin; 05-04-2014, 1:50 PM.
  • #2
    H K corporate assassin
    Senior Member
    • May 2013
    • 802

    Bump please.

    Comment

    • #3
      mikeshan
      Member
      • Nov 2009
      • 100

      I'll take them. I live in San Luis Obispo.

      Comment

      • #4
        Vaguayo90
        Member
        • Jul 2013
        • 120

        I'm in down town la I'll take them both for 60 bucks

        Comment

        • #5
          Addict
          Member
          • Jun 2010
          • 152

          I'll take all for $70. Sending pm

          Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

          Comment

          • #6
            Jericho9
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2012
            • 862

            Originally posted by Vaguayo90
            I'm in down town la I'll take them both for 60 bucks

            Lol 70 for both is already a great deal. Why lowball?

            Comment

            • #7
              Vaguayo90
              Member
              • Jul 2013
              • 120

              Originally posted by Jericho9
              Lol 70 for both is already a great deal. Why lowball?
              Yes it is but that's what I have to offer he doesn't have to sell it to me if he doesn't like my offer

              Comment

              • #8
                Ntpphong
                Member
                • Apr 2012
                • 201

                Originally posted by Vaguayo90
                Yes it is but that's what I have to offer he doesn't have to sell it to me if he doesn't like my offer
                How about you offer it through pm as stated in the rules..

                Comment

                • #9
                  H K corporate assassin
                  Senior Member
                  • May 2013
                  • 802

                  Bump please.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1