Sold
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
sold
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
WOW!!! Smoking Deal...Wish you were in LA. -
I can meet you in Berkeley Berkeley... I will drive 450 miles from Newport Beach yours truly John cell phone 949 254 3179
Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using TapatalkCalling 911 is for Victims!
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/john-jason-chun/12/270/860Comment
-
Too far?
Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using TapatalkCalling 911 is for Victims!
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/john-jason-chun/12/270/860Comment
-
I can meet you in Berkeley Berkeley... I will drive 450 miles from Newport Beach yours truly John cell phone 949 254 3179 or 949-829- 1962
Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using TapatalkCalling 911 is for Victims!
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/john-jason-chun/12/270/860Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,484
Posts: 25,148,205
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20094 users online. 81 members and 20013 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment