SOLD
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOLD
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
Open to all trade offers!! -
Im interested in all of this, but you need to be a little more realistic with cost.
As an example: http://www.luckygunner.com/12-ga-2-3...200-250-rounds shows you are overpriced by $100.00
I have a some AR parts (new) that I am willing to throw in as partial trade.
I have Spikes buffers, Phase 5 bolt carrier groups, a collapsible stock, and some various other things if you are looking to build your own AR.
Shoot me a PM if interested.Comment
-
Just so we're clear.... That's the old packaging which was changed 6 months ago. That is an old ad, selling old product, pre taxed, pre shipping, and out of stock. Everyone who sells the current product is $1/round. As my thread states "the VALUE of the lot is $500", I am very open to cash/credit card offers and trades.
Crap in your toilet, not in my thread, please.Last edited by GripNotDrift; 11-28-2013, 11:09 AM.Comment
-
Last chance before i pull it! All cash or trade offers considered.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,849
Posts: 25,152,413
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 11873 users online. 33 members and 11840 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment