Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTS: 22LR ammo

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • caldog
    Member
    • Oct 2010
    • 437

    WTS: 22LR ammo

    delete
    Last edited by caldog; 09-04-2020, 11:05 PM.
  • #2
    Solid Foundation
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2012
    • 562

    Will you split?
    I'll take 1/2 for $60

    You'll have no problem selling the other half

    Comment

    • #3
      paintballsurfer
      Member
      • Sep 2008
      • 238

      I would be interested in the other half if you will split. I wouldn't mind trying a diff brand.

      Comment

      • #4
        caldog
        Member
        • Oct 2010
        • 437

        PM you both.

        Comment

        • #5
          rank1371
          Member
          • Apr 2012
          • 279

          pm sent

          Comment

          • #6
            mindofarock
            Senior Member
            • Feb 2011
            • 1329

            Interested in the other half too. Let me know if the others back out.
            Earn amazon/starbucks giftcards using Bing Rewards

            Comment

            • #7
              Speed Kills
              Junior Member
              • May 2013
              • 49

              Armscor

              I'm interested in all 2000 if they are still available!

              Comment

              • #8
                Solid Foundation
                Senior Member
                • Jan 2012
                • 562

                I have to back out, sorry. I would love to finish this deal but something just came up.
                I would say good luck with the sale but you don't need it

                Comment

                • #9
                  noegeorge
                  Member
                  • Sep 2011
                  • 250

                  i'll take it

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    caldog
                    Member
                    • Oct 2010
                    • 437

                    Sold to paintballsurfer. Thanks

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1