The sales for this ammo would only be for the OC area (unless you are willing to drive and pick it up). All the ammo is new and either bought from Riflegear, Turners, or Cabellas and stored in ammo cans. All ammo was purchased this year and have been stored in ammo cans. The ammo I have is (50 rnd boxes unless otherwise notated):
3 boxes Federal
3 boxes Fiochi
1 box Sellior and Ballet
2 100 round boxes of Winchester White Box
1 box American Eagle
650 Remington UMC for the rest in 50 round boxes
All FMJ Factory New brass loads 115 grain.
I would also sell quantities of 250 for $85.00 a pop.
3 boxes Federal
3 boxes Fiochi
1 box Sellior and Ballet
2 100 round boxes of Winchester White Box
1 box American Eagle
650 Remington UMC for the rest in 50 round boxes
All FMJ Factory New brass loads 115 grain.
I would also sell quantities of 250 for $85.00 a pop.

Comment