Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTS: WWB 9mm

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Redneck Geek
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2012
    • 1002

    WTS: WWB 9mm

    100-round packs of new Winchester 115-grain FMJ 9mm. $40 per box.

    I am located in the Temecula/Murrieta area. Will travel a bit depending on how much you want.

    FTF, cash, must be 21+.

    Thanks for looking.
    sigpic
  • #2
    Redneck Geek
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2012
    • 1002

    btt
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      Redneck Geek
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2012
      • 1002

      Possible price drop - if you buy 5 boxes, get them for $39 a box. 10 boxes - you can take them for $38 a box.
      sigpic

      Comment

      • #4
        Redneck Geek
        Senior Member
        • Jul 2012
        • 1002

        btt
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          Redneck Geek
          Senior Member
          • Jul 2012
          • 1002

          btt
          sigpic

          Comment

          • #6
            Redneck Geek
            Senior Member
            • Jul 2012
            • 1002

            Also - Federal and Remington 9mm. All 115-gr FMJ. 2,000 rounds total available to take home today!

            ...and, bump!
            sigpic

            Comment

            • #7
              Redneck Geek
              Senior Member
              • Jul 2012
              • 1002

              btt
              sigpic

              Comment

              • #8
                MakeYaBootyBurn
                Senior Member
                • Mar 2012
                • 693

                Originally posted by Redneck Geek
                Also - Federal and Remington 9mm. All 115-gr FMJ. 2,000 rounds total available to take home today!

                ...and, bump!
                would you take $300 for all 2000?
                California gun laws... RETARDED

                Comment

                • #9
                  ParadigmShift
                  Member
                  • May 2013
                  • 183

                  Originally posted by MakeYaBootyBurn
                  would you take $300 for all 2000?
                  Mistype or lowball? Anyway I would offer $300 for 1000.
                  __________________
                  WTB: HK P7M13 | Please PM
                  "I'm your huckleberry"

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Redneck Geek
                    Senior Member
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 1002

                    Originally posted by MakeYaBootyBurn
                    would you take $300 for all 2000?
                    Obviously I do not wish to lose money on this particular transaction. To prove I am not unreasonable, I'll sell you 750 rounds for $300. Sound good?

                    For everyone else, I'm trying to buy a new lower so I am motivated to sell this 9mm. I have 1500 rounds left, at .38c per round.
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1