Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

delete

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ExtremeX
    Calguns Addict
    • Sep 2010
    • 7160

    delete

    delete
    Last edited by ExtremeX; 05-15-2013, 4:52 PM.
    ExtremeX
  • #2
    ExtremeX
    Calguns Addict
    • Sep 2010
    • 7160

    bump
    ExtremeX

    Comment

    • #3
      ExtremeX
      Calguns Addict
      • Sep 2010
      • 7160

      bump
      ExtremeX

      Comment

      • #4
        ExtremeX
        Calguns Addict
        • Sep 2010
        • 7160

        bump
        ExtremeX

        Comment

        • #5
          ExtremeX
          Calguns Addict
          • Sep 2010
          • 7160

          bump
          ExtremeX

          Comment

          • #6
            ExtremeX
            Calguns Addict
            • Sep 2010
            • 7160

            bump
            ExtremeX

            Comment

            • #7
              ranger341
              Member
              • Apr 2012
              • 182

              Someone received their order from Widener's. How well do they shoot? Thought about getting some. No primers to trade though. Hanging on to what I've got for now.
              "I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight." - GEN. George S. Patton.

              Comment

              • #8
                ExtremeX
                Calguns Addict
                • Sep 2010
                • 7160

                I’ve actually had them since February... which was the last time they were in stock. Decided to put a few up for trade since I want to pad the primer stash.

                They shoot well, I had better accuracy at a lower node but I’m loading these near max for long distance steel bangin round. 25.5gr BL-C2 @ max mag length out of a 16” 1:8 stainless barrel.

                Does better than my Hornady 55gr load at 400-500 yards.
                ExtremeX

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1