Thanks everyone!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
GOT IT
Collapse
X
-
GOT IT
Last edited by d-r; 04-17-2013, 11:05 PM.Need good info on body armor and custom gear? Follow me at http://www.drmorgear.com
Now on instagram, @drmorgear
*Proud, publicly declared American!*Tags: None -
I might have some berdan brass cased 7.62x39. This weekend, I'll stop by my storage unit and pull my box of brass to separate out the berdan. If I have a sizeable amount, they are yours for free plus shipping. Will PM you for an address if I have time to locate them. -
I have a handful of 308 berdan that is yours free where are you located?Comment
-
BTT...Need good info on body armor and custom gear? Follow me at http://www.drmorgear.com
Now on instagram, @drmorgear
*Proud, publicly declared American!*Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,323
Posts: 25,146,852
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 33715 users online. 55 members and 33660 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment