Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SPF

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • shofosho
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 78

    SPF

    Meet FTF Locally around the Sunnyvale Area. Post/Message me and leave a number if you're interested. Thanks!

    I have for sale the following (All Factory New):

    4x Remington 9mm Luger 115gr MC 250 count - $110ea


    8x 4x Winchester 333 .22lr 36gr hollow point copper plated - $40ea


    1x Winchester .223 45gr JHP 40 count
    1x Remington UMC 55gr MC 50 count
    $80 for both




    Meet FTF Locally around the Sunnyvale Area. Post/Message me and leave a number if you're interested. Thanks!
    Last edited by shofosho; 07-08-2013, 5:35 PM.
  • #2
    benz510
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2009
    • 631

    I'll take 4 boxes of the 333. 22lr I'm in the Union City Area. Let me know please!
    Last edited by benz510; 03-07-2013, 12:35 AM.
    NRA Member

    Comment

    • #3
      benz510
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2009
      • 631

      I'll take the 223 also. thanks
      NRA Member

      Comment

      • #4
        jellyb
        Member
        • Oct 2005
        • 355

        1 - 9mm mega packs I am in Fremont

        I will take 1 x Remington 9mm Luger 115gr MC 250 count - $110ea

        Comment

        • #5
          rqc
          Member
          • Dec 2012
          • 308

          I'll take 2 boxes of 333 .22lr.

          Comment

          • #6
            shofosho
            Junior Member
            • Jan 2013
            • 78

            Ttt! Still plenty of ammo left.

            Thanks to everyone for the smooth transactions.

            Comment

            • #7
              air0n'03
              Member
              • Jun 2012
              • 239

              where are you located?

              Comment

              • #8
                shofosho
                Junior Member
                • Jan 2013
                • 78

                Sunnyvale - moved that to the top also. I apologize for the huge pictures.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Kangol_13
                  Junior Member
                  • Mar 2013
                  • 7

                  Interested in the 333 .22LR if still have any.

                  I am also in S'vale

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    wglabs
                    Junior Member
                    • Feb 2013
                    • 92

                    PM Sent

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      shofosho
                      Junior Member
                      • Jan 2013
                      • 78

                      TTT

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        mitchel1
                        Junior Member
                        • Mar 2013
                        • 1

                        Springfield Armory CUSTOM Ipsc style 1911 9mm

                        This original 1911-A1 was given to a gunsmith to make it the very best competitive shooting firearm. Among the many custom features we have are a compensator,custom slide and custom trigger. There are too many features to list. The grip is a beautiful wood and the gun comes with two magazines and a case. The price for this fantastic firearm is $1200. If interested, contact Mitch at 805 418-7881. The gun will be transfered at Greta's gunstore in Simi Valley at time of sale. Thank you
                        Last edited by mitchel1; 03-08-2013, 5:54 PM. Reason: Add wording

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          shofosho
                          Junior Member
                          • Jan 2013
                          • 78

                          Originally posted by mitchel1
                          This original 1911-A1 was given to a gunsmith to make it the very best competitive shooting firearm. Among the many custom features we have are a compensator,custom slide and custom trigger. There are too many features to list. The grip is a beautiful wood and the gun comes with two magazines and a case. The price for this fantastic firearm is $1200. If interested, contact Mitch at 805 418-7881. The gun will be transfered at Greta's gunstore in Simi Valley at time of sale. Thank you
                          I think this is posted in the wrong place?

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            shofosho
                            Junior Member
                            • Jan 2013
                            • 78

                            TTT!

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Wheelsonly
                              Senior Member
                              • Dec 2012
                              • 549

                              Interested in the .223 let me know if its still available
                              I'm local in San Jose

                              Or contact me at wheelsonly@yahoo.com can pick up today or tomarrow
                              Last edited by Wheelsonly; 03-09-2013, 7:17 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1