I have 250 count of miwall .223 55 grain reloads. If you know the name miwall you know the quality. The ammo was $150 at the store, in turn I would like an equal amount of value in 9mm,.38,.45acp or .223 projectiles. cash can compensate in either direction.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
WTT .223 miwall
Collapse
X
-
WTT .223 miwall
Tags: None -
Of course all offers of any amount of projectiles +cash will be accepted and you will be getting these rounds at the store price and not a dime more. I bought these literally to trade and not to be a gouger. Btt fo shizzle.I have 250 count of miwall .223 55 grain reloads. If you know the name miwall you know the quality. I would like to trade them for unloaded .223 55grain projectiles, specifically an equal value trade. I would really like to get as close to 1500 projectiles as possible, I am flexible to adjustments with cash if a buyer does not have 1500 projectiles. Otherwise I will be selling them in a few days.Last edited by rcschummers; 03-13-2013, 7:56 PM. -
Bump, looking for any amount of projectiles. 9/223/40/45Comment
-
-
-
offer sentComment
-
WTT .223 miwall
Shizam! Still open for trades of projectiles, looking for any amount of .224, particularly 55grain fmjbt at fair market value as I intend on selling these at market value if no trades made.Last edited by rcschummers; 02-27-2013, 4:01 PM.Comment
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,755
Posts: 25,151,303
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 16865 users online. 105 members and 16760 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment