ATTENTION: I will not sell to anyone who is under 21 yrs old
FOR SALE or TRADE. I am looking for a new/like new .
Federal 223 Rem Brass 55gr FMJ
Federal Champion 22LR 500rds + (2x) Winchester 22LR 333rds
Important!
FTF (Face-to-Face) Transaction only / No shipping
Location: Temecula/Murrieta/Perris vicinity
Please post "I'll take it" followed by PM. This however does NOT mean you got the goods. It is a means of tracking all the interested parties in case I get too much PMs because I am selling a bunch of other stuff right now including firearms and accessories. I will look into all the interested buyers and work out the best/soonest time and logistics for both buyer and seller.
FOR SALE or TRADE. I am looking for a new/like new .
Federal 223 Rem Brass 55gr FMJ
Federal Champion 22LR 500rds + (2x) Winchester 22LR 333rds
Important!
FTF (Face-to-Face) Transaction only / No shipping
Location: Temecula/Murrieta/Perris vicinity
Please post "I'll take it" followed by PM. This however does NOT mean you got the goods. It is a means of tracking all the interested parties in case I get too much PMs because I am selling a bunch of other stuff right now including firearms and accessories. I will look into all the interested buyers and work out the best/soonest time and logistics for both buyer and seller.


Saturday bump
Superbowl Sunday bump
Monday bump
Tuesday bump
Wednesday bump
Thursday bump
Friday bump
Comment