Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

ALL SOLD thanks

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • OniKoroshi
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2011
    • 1321

    ALL SOLD thanks

    I found a gun I want and therefore pricing reflects relative increase.

    Shipping: NOT AT THIS TIME. FTF ONLY

    PM followed by posting "I'll Take It"


    CASH ONLY




    *************

    Location: Sacramento (but willing to go down to Benicia/Vallejo on certain days, up to you to cross the bridge)

    Caliber: 9mm 115 Gr FMJ

    Price: SOLD






    ***********************************


    Caliber: Tula 7.62x39 122Gr FMJ (as above pic shows <500 but i have quantity listed)

    Price: SOLD

    Last edited by OniKoroshi; 02-21-2013, 3:31 PM. Reason: ALL SOLD
  • #2
    357cal
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2011
    • 558

    pm sent..
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      tkxiong
      Member
      • Oct 2012
      • 202

      i'll take 500 .223

      Comment

      • #4
        srusso
        Junior Member
        • Nov 2010
        • 19

        I'll take all the 9mm

        Comment

        • #5
          ExcuseMe
          Banned
          • Jan 2013
          • 106

          PM sent

          Comment

          • #6
            Axeman08
            Junior Member
            • Sep 2011
            • 75

            just sent you a pm i will take the rest of the 223 thanks

            Comment

            • #7
              Axeman08
              Junior Member
              • Sep 2011
              • 75

              thanks i will call you tomorrow

              Comment

              • #8
                CarlEdwinTodd
                Junior Member
                • Nov 2012
                • 13

                i want .45, where are you located?

                Comment

                • #9
                  kto3haet
                  Junior Member
                  • Jan 2013
                  • 1

                  will buy 500 7.62x39
                  where we can meet

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    OniKoroshi
                    Senior Member
                    • Sep 2011
                    • 1321

                    Bump

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      tgil
                      Member
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 236

                      I'll take the 9mm. I'll be in Sacramento this a.m.
                      "A nation that forgets its past has no future."
                      Winston Churchill

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1