Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

pmc bronze 223

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jr2nd2none
    Junior Member
    • May 2012
    • 12

    pmc bronze 223

    I have 2 cases left of pmc. Willing to sell for for $475 a case not selling anything less then 1000 rnds. Is you want both I'll drop $25 each case. Text will be faster 9095397300. I'm located in Ontario. I will not drive or ship the ammo. First come first served. No one has ammo and if they do is for at least 75 cents to a dollar a per round so do the math.
  • #2
    Mike27t
    Member
    • Dec 2010
    • 139

    Ill take a case!

    Comment

    • #3
      Jerrywho
      Member
      • Apr 2011
      • 105

      If one or both drop out I will take them cash in Ontario.

      Jerry

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1