Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SOLD SOLD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pigman
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 684

    SOLD SOLD

    to bill clinton
    Last edited by pigman; 02-02-2013, 12:07 AM.
    ACCOUNT CLOSED--

    ACCOUNT NO LONGER ACTIVE--

    ACCOUNT CLOSED ON CALGUNS--

    http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=552157
  • #2
    Johnny Lightning
    Member
    • Nov 2012
    • 236

    I will take all the Aguila .30 carbine and all the .22 that are solids (no hollowpoints).

    Comment

    • #3
      DS94901
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2012
      • 1302

      ill take all 7.62x39 per our PM/ Thanks

      Comment

      • #4
        PlayHard
        Member
        • Nov 2012
        • 351

        Second on the HSM Brass for all of it.
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          WHITE MAMBA
          Member
          • May 2010
          • 421

          Ill take the varget

          Comment

          • #6
            deerhntr270
            Member
            • Dec 2008
            • 263

            2nd on the mini mags.

            "We cant control the waves, however, we can learn how to surf"

            Comment

            • #7
              ___M|9||___
              Senior Member
              • Jan 2013
              • 1507

              Il take the bullets pm sent!

              Comment

              • #8
                Roaries7
                Member
                • Apr 2010
                • 138

                I'll take the 115gr 9mm fmj-rn.

                Comment

                • #9
                  windrunner
                  Senior Member
                  • Apr 2009
                  • 501

                  I'll take the CCI SR's pending my question via PM.
                  WTB: Your Lake City brass


                  Originally posted by Marcus von W.
                  For California they will be shipped non-destructively blocked to 10 rounds to comply with the stupid and hateful decrees of our stupid and hateful insane clown Marxist moron bandit overlords in that festering moral and intellectual dung heap known as Sacramento.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Unicorn food
                    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                    • Mar 2010
                    • 8187

                    piggy shoot me a txt

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      pigman
                      Senior Member
                      • Jan 2010
                      • 684

                      updated
                      ACCOUNT CLOSED--

                      ACCOUNT NO LONGER ACTIVE--

                      ACCOUNT CLOSED ON CALGUNS--

                      http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=552157

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        moy2441
                        • Feb 2011
                        • 304

                        I'll take all the 45 ACP Nosler custom comp 185 grain JHP 100 in a bag $20 -4 bags remain

                        PM sent

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Bguns
                          Junior Member
                          • Aug 2012
                          • 27

                          I'll take the 308

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Finish it
                            • Oct 2008
                            • 1665

                            offer sent!!!!
                            sigpic.



                            "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
                            -- Ronald Reagan

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            UA-8071174-1