Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Who needs some lead?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • prerunners4life
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2010
    • 1191

    Who needs some lead?

    My father owns a tire store and we have ALOT of lead wheel weights..
    Perfect for anyone to melt down and make some reloads for you 38's 357's..
    I know there aren't to many people that do this but if anyone needs some pm me ..

    Located in Oc
  • #2
    jericho89
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2011
    • 1129

    I would take as much as he had if you were closer.....

    Comment

    • #3
      incredablehefey
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2010
      • 1853

      I wll take some or all just let me know
      "The need in public and private life is common sense, decency, courage." - President Roosevelt

      Comment

      • #4
        prerunners4life
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2010
        • 1191

        Yea I don't want to ship guys sorry.. I would rather keep this ftf

        Comment

        • #5
          BigBronco also not a Cabinetguy
          Calguns Addict
          • Jul 2009
          • 7079

          Pm sent.
          "Life is a long song" Jethro Tull

          Comment

          • #6
            Evil Dog
            Senior Member
            • Jun 2007
            • 1207

            PM sent
            Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
            Freedom is a well-armed lamb contesting that vote. - Benjamin Franklin (1759)

            Comment

            • #7
              corerftech
              Senior Member
              • May 2010
              • 1994

              Put me on the list, long or short term. Thank you very much for the offer.
              Sometimes pregnant rabbits just explode. The placenta is especially fun to marvel at.

              Comment

              • #8
                shooterbill
                Senior Member
                • Feb 2012
                • 1096

                Me too.

                Comment

                • #9
                  JunP
                  Member
                  • Nov 2011
                  • 199

                  Im in I live in north OC
                  My dogs name is KAMOTE

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    3monkeycrew
                    Member
                    • Mar 2012
                    • 339

                    i will taKE IT ........PM SENT

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      prerunners4life
                      Senior Member
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1191

                      Hey everyone.. the first batch is gone but as we get more through the shop I will go through my pm's...
                      I am not asking for money just trying to help out some gunners...
                      Anyone needs a deal on tires also let me know

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        prerunners4life
                        Senior Member
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1191

                        Hey everyone.. the first batch is gone but as we get more through the shop I will go through my pm's...
                        I am not asking for money just trying to help out some gunners...
                        Anyone needs a deal on tires also let me know

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Whoneedsafety?
                          Member
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 204

                          Pre, it is awesome that you gave the weights away. Pm the shop number, I'm in the market for new tires and would rather do business with an honest shop.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            3monkeycrew
                            Member
                            • Mar 2012
                            • 339

                            were is your tire shop located and the name or #

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              jericho89
                              Senior Member
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 1129

                              This is a great deal... around here the scrappers give $40 for a 5 gal bucket of weights, and the bulk of them are not lead but the steel or other aloy weights. The shops want at least $40 and they do not let you pick out the lead it is all or nothing...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1