Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

FS: dillon media seperator - CM-2000

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • digby
    Junior Member
    • Jul 2010
    • 97

    FS: dillon media seperator - CM-2000

    I have a brand new Dillon media separator CM-2000 for sale. This is the biggest model dillon makes - it will seperate media from 1500 9mm/.223 cases in one shot.

    I unboxed this and then found a deal on 30k pieces of brass that were already tumbled so i'm not going to need this thing for a while. My loss is your gain.

    These are $72 + shipping from dillon, selling for $60



    Let me know if you are interested, located in Redwood City.

    thanks

    -Alex
    (415) 271-4478
  • #2
    csiddens
    Junior Member
    • Feb 2012
    • 35

    seperator

    I'll take it...

    I work in Foster City... live in Mountain View. Meet somewhere near 101, maybe?

    Comment

    • #3
      Sgt Raven
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2005
      • 3837

      2nd in line. I need this for my big Dillon tumbler.
      sigpic
      DILLIGAF
      "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity, but don't rule out malice"
      "Once is Happenstance, Twice is Coincidence, Thrice is Enemy Action"
      "The flak is always heaviest, when you're over the target"

      Comment

      • #4
        digby
        Junior Member
        • Jul 2010
        • 97

        sold

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1