...
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
...
Collapse
X
-
...
"Tactical" is a mindset, not an equipment list.
"I don't like repeat offenders. I like dead offenders" - Nugent
www.TacticalTargetSystems.comTags: None -
Location? I have 762x39 to tradeComment
-
PM sentComment
-
bump for pics"Tactical" is a mindset, not an equipment list.
"I don't like repeat offenders. I like dead offenders" - Nugent
www.TacticalTargetSystems.comComment
-
Pm sentComment
-
...Last edited by Foresight88; 01-05-2013, 10:22 PM."Tactical" is a mindset, not an equipment list.
"I don't like repeat offenders. I like dead offenders" - Nugent
www.TacticalTargetSystems.comComment
-
great offers, but am looking for ^^"Tactical" is a mindset, not an equipment list.
"I don't like repeat offenders. I like dead offenders" - Nugent
www.TacticalTargetSystems.comComment
-
bump.Last edited by Foresight88; 01-05-2013, 10:23 PM."Tactical" is a mindset, not an equipment list.
"I don't like repeat offenders. I like dead offenders" - Nugent
www.TacticalTargetSystems.comComment
-
bump"Tactical" is a mindset, not an equipment list.
"I don't like repeat offenders. I like dead offenders" - Nugent
www.TacticalTargetSystems.comComment
-
TTT"Tactical" is a mindset, not an equipment list.
"I don't like repeat offenders. I like dead offenders" - Nugent
www.TacticalTargetSystems.comComment
-
bump"Tactical" is a mindset, not an equipment list.
"I don't like repeat offenders. I like dead offenders" - Nugent
www.TacticalTargetSystems.comComment
-
...Last edited by Foresight88; 01-05-2013, 10:25 PM."Tactical" is a mindset, not an equipment list.
"I don't like repeat offenders. I like dead offenders" - Nugent
www.TacticalTargetSystems.comComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,565
Posts: 25,149,257
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 34557 users online. 130 members and 34427 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment