Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sold

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hunter1970
    Member
    • Nov 2020
    • 252

    Sold

    Will meet in Rancho Cucamonga at Bass Pros.
    Available 3pm-8pm this MONDAY, TUESDAY , & THURSDAY.
    My time is limited so please Serious inquiries only please. I have to retrieve it from my storage unit and I don't want to waste my time if you are not 100% sure you will follow through.

    I have 500rds of 9mm..
    All of it is FMJ.
    DIFFERENT brands.
    Come with ammo can.

    $110 exact cash.
    No trades.

    9092760134.
    Prefer text instead of messages through Cg being that this site is difficult to log in at times.
    Last edited by Hunter1970; 04-28-2026, 5:05 PM.
  • #2
    Hunter1970
    Member
    • Nov 2020
    • 252

    Bump

    Comment

    • #3
      Hunter1970
      Member
      • Nov 2020
      • 252

      Bump

      Comment

      • #4
        Hunter1970
        Member
        • Nov 2020
        • 252

        Bump

        Comment

        • #5
          lexo98
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          CGN Contributor
          • Jan 2010
          • 692

          Is it boxes of different brands or all mixed together in an ammo can? I think they charge transfer fees for each brand

          Comment

          • #6
            Hunter1970
            Member
            • Nov 2020
            • 252

            Bump

            Comment

            • #7
              Hunter1970
              Member
              • Nov 2020
              • 252

              Originally posted by lexo98
              Is it boxes of different brands or all mixed together in an ammo can? I think they charge transfer fees for each brand
              Different boxes. I dont do the loose mix unless they are packedthat way by the manufacturer. If you are interested in can empty them all together in the can so you can pay just one fee. Thanks
              Last edited by Hunter1970; 04-30-2026, 2:57 PM.

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1