Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

FS Lee Load Master 223 Shell Plate #4S

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dts2000
    Member
    • Oct 2011
    • 110

    FS Lee Load Master 223 Shell Plate #4S

    I'm selling a NEW Lee Load Master 223 Shell Plate #4S

    I double ordered and don't need both. I can still return the shell plate, but since it's sold out and back ordered at the time, I thought I see if anyone needs one locally.

    Price is 20.00 Cash or trade for 9mm or 223brass

    Local P2P or ship for free

    I'm located in Northridge area, but work and will travel to San Gabriel valley and DTLA.

    SOLD!
    Last edited by dts2000; 09-18-2014, 12:15 AM.
  • #2
    lugee
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2006
    • 1060

    I'll take it.
    NRA Life Member

    How to ID a real VLTOR EMOD versus a Replica

    Comment

    • #3
      dts2000
      Member
      • Oct 2011
      • 110

      223 Shell Plate is still for sale
      Last edited by dts2000; 06-04-2012, 4:26 PM. Reason: spelling

      Comment

      • #4
        [CL2]Sparky
        Junior Member
        • Feb 2013
        • 1

        If you still have the 4S shell plate. I would like to buy it!
        Sparky
        NRA Life Member
        NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

        Comment

        • #5
          dts2000
          Member
          • Oct 2011
          • 110

          BUMP!

          Comment

          • #6
            dts2000
            Member
            • Oct 2011
            • 110

            It's been awhile, I moved and had to get everything in order before relisting my itmes for sale.
            I will try to respond to all PMs ASAP.
            Thanks

            Comment

            • #7
              dts2000
              Member
              • Oct 2011
              • 110

              Bump.

              Comment

              • #8
                Braddah Jay
                Member
                • May 2012
                • 395

                I'll Take It - NEW Lee Load Master 223 Shell Plate #4S
                Last edited by Braddah Jay; 09-18-2014, 9:27 AM.

                Comment

                • #9
                  dts2000
                  Member
                  • Oct 2011
                  • 110

                  SOLD


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1